Item Code :
- Composition:- Doxylamine Succinate , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- MRP:- 60/-Per Strip
- Packaging Size:- 10x10 Umber
- Shelf Life:- 24 Months
1) Doxylamine is an antihistamine, used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.
2) Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
3) Pyridoxine is used to treat or prevent vitamin B6 deficiency. It is also used to treat a certain type of anemia (lack of red blood cells).