Third Party Mfg.
Third Party Manufacturer
Our manufacturing firm Indo Rama Engineers is a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Pharmaceutical Products. Since our establishment in 2010, we have been manufacturing softgel capsules at a large scale, as a third party manufacturer. Our plant is equipped with modern machines & inline packing machines. Our annual production capacity is 9 Billion capsules.
- State-of-the art facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of GMP.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in a separate section, to avoid cross contamination.
- Conformation of each processing stage with GMP guidelines with respect to room air changes, pressure etc.
- Water from Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system & De- Mineralised (DM) water Plant.
- Advanced imported polishing system and drying chambers.
- Well Equipped laboratories adhering GLP.
Quality Assurance : Our Prime Concern
Quality is the foremost concern of our organization. Our quality inspectors keep a stringent check on every step of production.
We follow proper quality testing strategy that is defined in WHO-GMP guidelines. We have modern laboratories with the latest equipment. All tests are performed under the guidance of qualified professionals.
So adding up all our strengths include:
- Quality : Our encapsulation is double sealing hence prevents problems related to capsule leakage. Our encapsulation machine has Servo-controlled die rolls and medicated pumps which ensure that the capsules produced are nearly seamless and hermetically sealed for maximum effectiveness up to pharmaceutical regulatory standards.
- Delivery : We ensure minimum delivery time to our customers by pre-planned procurement of raw material and packing material. We target delivery period of 30 days after confirmation of designs and even less for repeat orders.
Costing : Our costing benefits include:
- Availability of labor and 24 hrs electricity due to pharmaceutical hub
- Low cost electricity supply added a huge benefit in term of costing
- Well-Equipped Laboratories : Our technical team takes special care regarding uniformity in each dosage form & stability on long storage. The products manufactured by the company conforms to all the parameters of Indian/ International Pharmacopoeia i.e. IP. / BO. / USP. The company strictly adheres to the WHO guidelines of GMP and GLP.
Indorama Pharma has its’ presence in more than 60+ countries across South East Asia, Africa, Latin America and European Market. Now we are planing to enter CIS and US market. Wide range of registered products in these countries has given us a great opportunity to develop and market affordable research based quality formulation for better life all across the globe.